Inkovation, Inc. is an award-winning, boutique public relations firm specializing in food from farm to fork worldwide.
- From creating media outreach strategies, messages and outreach materials to pitching targeted journalists and executing radio and satellite media tours, we have our clients covered … often by major media. We also identify, select and train spokespeople; oversee recipe development; stage media events; monitor key topics and media placements; and track results.
- We help clients determine their social media needs and set them up with the right tools, such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. We also manage content – from writing messages to selecting multi-media elements – to keep social media timely and sociable. We’ve even set up interactive e-cards and games, Facebook and Twitter parties – whatever social media activities peak our clients’ interest (or Pinterest).
- Whether it’s creating a magazine or e-newsletter, writing copy for promotional materials or websites, authoring feature stories, ghost-writing editorials or blogs, publishing a cookbook or recipe booklet or simple snazzing up existing copy, we take the written word and English language seriously. While American English is our first language, we are also experienced in writing British, Canadian and Indian English.
- We are adept at establishing or building upon partnerships for our clients with target influencers, such as health, culinary or food industry associations. Not only can we find win-win ways to work together, we can execute all program elements – from co-publishing a brochure or cookbook to recruiting speakers and sponsoring events to representing clients at partner meetings.
- Whether it’s staging an intimate media event or a reception for hundreds of people, we know how to entertain and inform with style. We handle all aspects of an event, including creative concepts, menu planning and invitation design to greeting guests at the door.
Integrated public relations:
- This is where we put it all together and execute a comprehensive promotion plan that encompasses several or all of our services for a client’s product or business. Additional services may also include creating and placing ads, setting up consumer or reader surveys, producing videos and presentations, obtaining photography and managing websites.
- We are experienced in applying all of our services to international markets, collaborating with, overseeing and even helping our clients select public relations firms in other countries. We work with clients to obtain market research and customize their objectives and messages to match cultural preferences and understanding.
Inkovation has worked with the Canola Council of Canada for multiple years, providing services such as media and other influencer outreach, copywriting, social media implementation, event and project management as well as oversight of international promotion programs. The talented and energetic team is very adaptable and has a good, global understanding of the food industry. Inkovation has become a wonderful partner for us and we are very fortunate to have them working on our behalf.” – Cory McArthur, former vice president of market development, Canola Council of Canada, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Inkovation Inc. Chicago +1.773.234.0069 Brussels +32.495.655099 email@example.com